Lock picking Nov 2018

Hi all,this is to the developers. I play on Xbox one X. Ok love the game ,its gorgeous and i’m loving the story . I can get use to all most all mechanics except lock picking, i have read many posts on this and even from tips i still can’t get going. I could ignore this whole part of the game,but certain quests pull it in,also bought the dlc with maps and 2 of those i can’t even get to. Please improve this part of the game it really breaks the immersion for me. Have a great day.
PS.Gamer for 45 years and going strong.

For them it was already improved. they changed it many months ago from what was originally. The moving ring did not have the notches that can be used as references.
Are low level ATM? with skill up and perks it can be easier but also your thumb stick should not be worn and getting sloppy.
I am on PC but use a XB1 controller and switch to a my keyboard and mouse to do lockpicking.

Lockpicking was a bear for me at first. It takes patience and a bit of eye-hand coordination, but mainly patience. Don’t rush it and take your time, soon you will be a master at lock picking.

It’s not that i rush anything, i take my time with this game,i really do enjoy it,but i have never been good using both hands for this particular mechanic, so it really breaks immersion.I am not the only one mentioning this,i have watched many you tube broadcasters mention that the “rare few enjoy it”,which kinda overlooks the whole.
Thanks for the feed back, have a wonderful day .