Lockpick and traders bug

So to be short and simple all my lockpicks dissapeared once i loaded a save game and no one LITERALLY NO ONE sells lockpicks anymore and ALL the traders are selling the same stuff as well the blacksmiths and every single vendor in the game are selling the same stuff, for exemple all the food barracks are selling the same items, all the armor traders are selling the same items and so on… Also they never reset. For now because of that bug i can’t progress in the main quest so once again i have to stop playing the game.

Try removing all the mods and then run re-validation of the game files (Steam option).

i dont have any mods but i’ll try the steam re-validation

the re-validation didnt found anything missing

Then, perhaps, you should ask the support support@kingdomcomerpg.com
Don’t forget to attach your troublesome save file.

1 Like

sorry but where i can find my save files? kek edit: i found it, sorry i like to ask a lot

C:users/you/Saved Games/kingdomecome/saves

1 Like

Try buying from millers.

they don’t sell anything

Peshek always has 20 lockpicks for sale if he don’t you have a bug.

i don’t even get a option to buy stuff from him

Then you should first ask him about selling stolen items.

@bernardi:
did you as @ilya1502 asked? if you didn’t that would explain alot

Ok thanks a lot guys! i was just being dumb… at least i got 20 lockpicks now, but the bug still persists because no one else have the lockpicks to sell

Peshek should recommend you to other millers, if you find them, then you may start quest with them, as reward, they will trade with you.

If you do as the above says do the mission for Peshek if you haven’t then go to the next miller he sends you to do his and he will sell to you.

1 Like

But as far as I know honest merchants do not sell lockpicks. So maybe it is normal that you can buy them only from those who are… fishy.

I have seen traders sell one in a couple of towns and I certainly did not previously sell it to them