Look what I just got šŸ˜

The best part is easilly the metal statue of Henry, itā€™s really well detailed, and heavy as hell:

Didnā€™t expect the painted warhorse shield, nice touch:

22 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Very nice manā€¦ Looks awesome.

Does this mean, youā€™ve got the game?! Or talk us through what your Duke tier pack contains :smile:

2 Likes

Very bad idea posting it here. There might be a horde of eager gamers from all corners of the world planning to murder you in your sleep and steal this powerful artifact. Now where did I put my knifeā€¦

Edit: Also, the gaming world finally received a worthy version of lootbox. :smiley:

6 Likes

I still have to use steam to activate it, but the data is on about 4 disks so I wonā€™t have to download much luckily.

It has a set of dice, silvery coin (not sure of material), henry statue, the poster which has the image used for the cover on one side, and the full game map on the other, a t-shirt, the soundtrack and the game disks in a nice box. According to what Iā€™ve read, the making of documentary is coming later since they wanted to include everything up to release itself.

EDIT: Forgot about the big ass art book.

1 Like

Iā€™m kicking myself in the head right now for being a broke ass cunt and not upgrading my pledge when i could.

10 Likes

You shall live another day. :grinning:

Now all we can do is to stock up on food, beer and schnapps and await the hour of Deliverance.

1 Like

Thatā€™s great dude. Iā€™m guessing youā€™re in Europe with how quick that was deliveredā€¦

I canā€™t wait to look through the artbook. I mean, all the way through development the concept artists have been amazing. The art style and direction have always been incredible, so no doubt that book is going to be something special.

*tips cap

1 Like

I know the feelingā€¦ I am just a filthy digital peasant so I only have the pdf posters and those figurines in digital format for 3D printing. Now I need to find a 3D printer somewhere.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in Australia, just lucky I guess:P

Did you get the lovely map too? Seems like something useful to have hanging nearby so that you do not have to check the in-game map that often.

Edit: Sorry, I am blind. Missed it in your previous post. Does the map look good?

Yeah, here is a pic:

4 Likes

For real? Over east then for sureā€¦ us West Aussies always get forgotten about :joy:

1 Like

Yeeeep. Victoria FTW.

1 Like

Very niceā€¦ we can compare it with the real thing now.

4 Likes

Is there any disk with HEMA training videos? IIRC it was 800000Ā£ stretch goal.

Nope. Looking at that stretch goal, it sounds like itā€™s meant to be a digital thing .

OHHHHH so the game DOES come on disks
damn this is fantastic news!

Same here, I didnā€™t have the money when I had the chance (aka the very first day of kickstarter) and now as I have the money the chance is goneā€¦