Looking for a team of future modders!

Like title said, I’m looking to form a team that will mod the game when it comes out. So whats my goal? To make super realistic mod (for the game that is, btw, already realistic) and also to potentially help devs with graphic design and optimizations. At the moment this mod should include full 24h day cycle, children AI, different first person cameras for helmets, music from that period (even though Warhorse’s composer is doing a beautiful job) about which I made a post about 2 months ago, 3rd person view, as well as some minor details (such as night skies and weather). Our goal should also be to potentially enhance the AI look and behavior when the game comes out (to smooth-out some things that are rough around the edges), as well as AI-to-AI interactions. And whats most important, good optimization that won’t have to sacrifice beautiful game graphics.

I would just like to say that whoever from Warhorse is doing map and vegetation textures is doing it beautifully, best vegetation that i’ve seen in any game without a doubt!

what is your job on this mod team? do you know any programming, or art?

I do know actually quite a bit of programming languages (C++, boolean, java a bit). I actually started my studies for software engineer last month on university so I should be good with some stuff. I will be honest with you, I don’t have a slightest clue about graphical side of games (as you called it ‘art’), but I’m pretty good at processing optimizations (again, idk how graphical optimization works), and i think some of the stuff (first person camera, 24h game, music, sky, some parts of optimizatoin) I can do by myself, but not sure how long that would take me, considering that i have to get used to language the game is made on. Other than that (AI and ‘art’) I don’t have a slightest idea, thats why it would be nice if we had a team or something :smile:

You can ask me for level design things after mod tool release.
I’ve worked on many projects for Gothic
(Complete replacement and improvment of all zCVob),
Oblivion (UL bug fixes & improvment = result: compilation)
Skyrim (Localization of Convenient Horses, Wet&Cold, Frostfall
and many help for Better Vampires)
And last but not least, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Helped many people in the first days with his mods
(tester for most modifications like the one from gannebamm: aliVe, Kanyhalos: ol1.3)
Oh yeah and i helped Filip Victor with the language problems in his Half-Life 2 Update!

3 Likes

That’s beautiful! :smile:

When did boolean become a programming language?

1 Like

hahaha, I didn’t say boolean is programming language, but it is indeed big part in programming languages.

2 Likes

Chances are he means Boolean Algebra, which is not the same thing as the boolean primitive. Programming of propositional logic and the like.

Gee thanks, I’ve been wondering for the last two years and I’m glad somebody finally came along to set the record straight. May OP have many WFFs in their modding career.