Looks dope.!

Can’t wait for kingdom come deliverance.! Got me frothing at the mouth for this beauty.! Haven’t been this keen for a game since the Witcher 3 if it’s even half as good as I think it’s gonna be use are gonna raises the bar so high for future games.! Looks absolutely dope.!

2 Likes

Disclaimer : Warhorse studios does not endorse the use of Dope .

2 Likes

in english a period (.) is not needed when using an exclamation mark at the end of a sentence (!) or question mark (?)
Example: When will blacksmithing be released?
NOT: When will blacksmithing be released.?
You can also use (?!) as an “exciting” question.
c:

Oh how times have changed!.. When I was a lad, dope meant either a drug or referred to something being dopey or goofy. With each new generation, comes change and that’s how it goes. Rad man, groovy, off the hook and all those other dope sayings. Am I getting any closer to joining the hip crowd now?.. Hmm… Is there a difference between the stone age and the stoned age? :rofl:

knights-of-the-round-table

1 Like

Well it sounds better than stating that the game looks groovy man!!:joy::joy::joy:…it does btw​:joy::joy:

1 Like

No love for the Ash, shame :wink:

Ooooohhhhh​:joy::joy::joy: :bulb:!!!..now im definitely going to use the alchemy mechanic for drugs​:joy::joy::joy:

Just make sure, not read some old weird grimoires :grin:

Robert,

Is that picture from the game? It would be awesome to have that armor

Bnavarro,… No, and I have no idea where this pic originally came from? Something from Knights of the Round Table most likely? I just save images that I like to my PC But it might help in giving ideas to Warhorse studios and game modders seeing some of these pics we post and share, and that’s a good thing.

Well that’s terrible what sort of page don’t support buds it’s all natural lol I can tell ya what I’ll be blazing heavy to this game love me a good smoko.

Has Warhorse Studios verified that there will be Cannabis plants, Coca leaves and poppy fields for alchemy use? :rofl:

1-1

1 Like

Well​:joy::joy::joy:…I will now live breaking bad through the game​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like