Lost Download Code / Missing From Steam Library

I pledged support for the game some months ago, received a code and downloaded my beta. Since that time the launcher became unusable (constant “cannot update launcher” error with no option to skip) so I uninstalled the launcher to download a newer version. Since then I cannot locate how the download code was sent to me and there is no trace of said code being active in my Steam library.

Go to the About Beta page (or any of the main WH pages) and log in there to the WH main page (not the forum), and your download link is in your profile there.

Without revealing my personal information via screen-shot all I can say is that the download link is most certainly not there, though I followed that course of action several times before posting here.

It should be. You seem to be not an alpha/kickstarter backer so should be in the tranche of players who received the launcher codes, rather than steam. (I have the launcher because I was a knight tier (beta only) backer).

@DrFusselpulli should be able to track down what is going on here though.

1 Like

No, I came on after the Kickstarter campaign.

Here’s a sliver of what is available to me, from top to bottom:

User name
email
Actual name
Int. Phone number (left blank)
Address
City
Postal Code
Country
“Update”
“Log me out.”

I have
"User name"
Change password tickbox
Email
Pledge (Knight)
Download Link
Name & Address details (all blank).

Suggests that you either don’t have the correct account login for the WH page or there is some error that the team can sort for you, unless you just missed it (as improbable as that sounds to me)

1 Like

Turns out i didn’t miss it. I had a secondary account established by Support when the international phone number prevented me from purchasing the game. I logged in to the sub-account and got the code. Thanks for suggesting I might have a different account.

2 Likes

Thank you @Lieste :slight_smile:
@suffocated_skies does everything work now as it should?

Seems to, thanks

1 Like