Maces OP? - more than other weapons

Anyone else found that maces can 1-2 hit most enemies?

1 Like

Can confirm. As soon you reach Strength level 7-8, fight become ridiculously easy. Draw your war-hammer and smash the guy’s head until is dead. Sometimes do a perfect block. No need to learn combo, just smash.

1 Like

I dont think mace should be changed (or nerfed), this isnt one of those games you try to rock paper scissor the stats. mace is made for that purpose. it’s suppose to be strong like that but you’ll find it’s a lot harder to kill heavily armored knights compare to bandits. not every weapons should be turned into combo items. choose your playstyle and stick to it. if you like combos so much, use a longsword. longsword is really good if you use combos. mace and axes are more for swinging nubs like i. if anything they should even make flail.

1 Like

They droped flails because they couldnt the fighting with it get to work properly If i’m recalling right. Crossbows and more polearms would be more important i’d Say.

Let’s be honest guys. Swords will always be cooler.

Pfft, nothing is cooler than the noise of a head bursting like a split melon after a good whacking.

1 Like

Don’t use a mace!

Everything except for the short sword is op at this point for me atleast. Longsword-one shot. Axes-one shot, Maces - one shot. Bow pretty much guaranteed one shot unless I hit the legs or something. Even then they’ll just bleed out and die.

I usually use a weak short sword like needle to balance things out, but if I’m getting swarmed and I’m about to die I just take out my balifs mace and thump a few skulls. Haven’t died yet this playthrough.