Maintenance perk serrated edge and tin opener bugged?

Serrated edge and tin opener skills keep saying i failed to learn. I end up having used skill point and having skill but won’t activate. Does my rank need to be higher tham the required level to not fail learning either skill ?

I have the same issue! My skill point used and said learning failed…

I had a similar issue when it said Failed message on another skill of first run through.

I just checked this and it says Failed each time when investing in the Serrated Edge Maintenance skill. However, the skill showed with other selected skills above under Maintenance and testing by sharpening my sword it also showed as an active buff.

So suspect it is just a bug with the message but the skill works. Worth testing to see.

I got one for Well Groomed maintenance perk. It’s gold but it’s not on my active perks/buffs…

Just happened to me with ‘Stuffing’ perk in maintenance skill. ‘Failed to Learn’ but showing gold.

Same here on about three different skills. But, they’ve all still worked so I’d agree with a bugged dialog message.

It seems to only effect Maintenance perks. I’ve never had the problem with perks from any other tree and based on some research neither has anyone else.