Make all NPC be pickpocketed, stealth and killable

In game is some amount of NPC which not be pickpocketed, stealth and killable. But is not real.

How to mod this NPC? Maybe in soul.xml? Please help!

‘Make all NPC be… killable’

So you want to be able kill main quest giving NPCs (Bernard, Radzig, etc) and still not break the game?

I want pickpocketed their items. Kill him after game end.

Like post-epilogue killable? As I understand, WH hasn’t enabled free play after epilogue

Not interested in murder spree but would be interesting to battle with mortal Bernard, Radzig, etc

If so maybe use last save before last ending quest completed.

Working! I can now pickpocket Henrys father! hahah!

i agree somewhat , i need to be able to steal the hell out of all their armor. mainly that helmet …

Not working on Fricek and other 2 friends. But when spawn Fricek (and other 2 friends) he will be pickpocketed, stealth and killable. What is wrong?

Could you tell me what you did? I tried to buff them as “Vip_***protection_remove” but it didn’t work.
nor changed all “apr,ppr,upr” to zero at buff.xml.

Soul.xml need to be edtited. Change all soul_vip_class_id to 0. The number values maybe from 0 to 40.

Thanks, it works except 3 friends. I guess they were added attack protections specially for their battle event, but the process was not buff again. 3 rivals were also protected before the battle. So, they put on and off the protection in some other way.