Many Issues - Game Load Failed, missing models

I am doing the quest all that glisters, specifically the point where you and Ulrich raid the mine. The thing was I was past this point already. After being assigned to do something after questioning Jezheg (the quest after) I was killed so I thought “Hey no biggie I’ll load a save about 5 min ago”. Boom game load failed, every save between the raid and up until then we’re gone. So I’m already pissed that I had to load a save from 1 hour ago. And then to top it all off the mine’s model won’t even load, leaving this pit of darkness that not even a torch can pierce and it will not load in, bridges won’t load in building won’t either. I’m getting tired of this because I love this game but I’ve probably lost about 7-9 hours due to this game load failed thing. Please Fix Warhorse You Are Better Than This.

1 Like

once again typing: platform? patch? old save? mods if PC? Clear cache if console, verify DL if steam or GoG?
Saves can be corrupted by patches the change a lot in the save. has happened in the past.

2 Likes

I am partially programming web pages, and typical bug report (9 times out of 10) is like “My web is broken, please repair it quickly”. I am always typing again and again what information I need to have in order to repair it.

I play on PS4 and I got all saves after my last save and exit deleted after a Failed load too…

I saved using a schnapps before a pickpocket attempt, failed the attempt and then tried to load the save and got the “Game Load Failed” error. When I entered the load menu again all saves from today were gone.
at least Two schnapps saves and whatever autosaves from doing the “Good thief” quest would have resulted in.

If the loading shows message “game load failed” then it is not completely lost.

Here in studio we’ve fixed many issues with failed loading. You can always send your saves to us to and we will investigate the save.

But my guess would by that your “corrupted” saves will be fixed by patch 1.3

note: saves are located here: <your system drive>:\Users<your account name>\Saved Games\kingdomcome\saves

on consoles it is bit more complicated

My web is broken, please repair it quickly”. I am always typing again and again what information I need to have in order to repair it.