Message for devloper my ps4 code is not activate

just back to my country (i was not at home during the release date), i just try to enter my ps4 code and the code doesnt work. Before to explain my problem, at the beginning you give me a steam code but normally i need to have a ps4 code, so you was agree to switch my code ! so now i have a ps4 code on my profil

now my problem :
I dont have the game in my library as u can see (i can send u photos & video for proof),Please give me my ps4 code who works i want to play

So actually i dont have the game i pay on kickstarter and i dont have the game because your code doesnt work. I just want to play the game, as u can see, i dont have the game on my ps4 (i cand send proof in private) the code is already used and when i go on the playstation store, they ask me to pay of course

and on the playstation store website i have this message : The code you entered is inactive. Please check terms and conditions.

so i think you give me a key who are not activate

EU or US account same problem the code doesnt work
Can i have my game please ? I cant download, the code doesnt work, on eu, us account its the same. I want to play
can i have my ps4 code now ? i try to contact u on facebook, no answer. Sorry for my bad english. thanks. I’m waiting my game, so please, send me my ps4 code quickly, i want to play, thank you, i think my ps4 code is not activate ! you need to activate my code, then i can enter on my account because i have this message The code you entered is inactive. Please check terms and conditions.

french account, us account it’s the same, the code is not activate

EDIT (i copy the message i send you on facebook because i just contact playstation support) : as u can see i try my best to have my game ! im not a scammer, i just want play the game i bought 40$ , when you switche the steam code to ps4 code, you give me a ps4 code already used, if you check our previously message on facebook, you will see you give me the ps4 code in march (or maybe end of february, i need to check again) and the support of playstation just tell me that the code was used by an other account the 15 february, so it’s not me ! impossible because i received this code end of february or march ! and second : impossible i enter the code before the last week because i was not in my country during 2months, so no ps4 … please can you finally give me my PS4 game :disappointed: i just want to play it’s simple, can you give me a ps4 code not used thanks

to explain more simple : at the beginning, you give me a steam code, me i was in indonesia for holiday, so no ps4. i saw on my profil a steam code, so i contact warhorse at the end of february or beginning of march to switch the version because on kickstarter i ask for a console version, it was an error of you, so when u switch my version, i think you give me an already used code because this code was already used 15 february (this is the support of playstation who tell me this, i have the conversation with screenshot), the problem is, you send me the code end of february or beginning of march, i dont remember, so impossible its me. you give me an already used code ! and im french so maybe you can see who use this code and you will see its not a french (french account), anyway please send me my game, its crazy to speak speak and speak so many days to have my game, i pay 40$ for nothing actually …

a dev can help me ? i just want to play the game … give me my ps4 code …

I send you your PS4 key via PM. It should also be visible in your profile.

EDIT: oh, okay, the key doesn´t work. I will take a look at the problem.

1 Like

i call the support of playstation yesterday, they told me the key is already used since 15 february (i have a screenshot of the conversation). but the problem is : its not me who used the key. Why ? because you send me this key end of february or march. So impossible its me !

at the beginning, warhorse make a mistake and give me a steam code, i said no, me its a ps4 code, so you was agree to change my version (at the beginning, not really agree because they told me your stock is limited, you only have the exactly quantity of ps4 code for everyone). but at the end, you was agree to change my version because on kickstarter, i ask for a console version (my computer will not be enough stronger). so you was agree to change my code but it was an already used code . i swear its not me, really, i will not waste my time to contact you on facebook, forum, by mail, twitter to have 2 games. i just want play this game really ! please can i finally download my game on my ps4 please ?

He is looking into it mate! Hope you can play soon!!

yes i hope today. the good point is already few update of the game, so i will play directly with lot of issue fixed

if u need screenshot of something, please ask me

thanks to help me, finally !

1 Like

its ok ! Jiri Rydl give me a new code on facebook ! thank you so much, i can download now the game :slight_smile: thanks

1 Like