Mian quest stuck on loading

The Die is Cast main quest when I talk to sir Radzig after escaping the camp, it just keeps loading anyone have this issue?

2 Likes

I have the same exact problem.

1 Like

Same problem. Reinstall and one hour of loading did nothing…

I tried moving mine to my ssd just in case and it did nothing verified nothing I tried loading another previous save and nothing. I emailed thier support just waiting on what they say. I’ll post it here when and if they get back to me. This is definitely game breaking.

1 Like

Thanks, i totally agree!

I have the same problem at the same point in the game. I didnt see any announcement from them that they know about this bug. Sent them an email and also notification on twitter. I cant beleive that this happens at a main story quest, I can understand it on side missions… I think that this got broken with the latest patch. I have the Gog version bought BUT decided to download it from ,other places" to test the steam version…same problem with both versions of the game, even after multiple installs.

Yeah I’m pretty sure it happened after the patch. In general after this patch all my load times were a lot longer than normal.

I have the same problem … Everything stuck after Henry come back from Vraník to Rataje and when the dialog ends :frowning:

Same here. Stuck when coming back from escaping the camp. I spent hours and hours on this game. Basically love this game but dont have to much time to play it. So when i finally progressed, bugged at this quest. Please fix!! Cant move forward in the main story anymore.

Still no word from them, emailed them again and still nothing. Unbelievable shows how much they care about their customers. I’ll wait for the game to patched again, but I doubt I’ll buy another one of their games again.

Same thing on Xbox to as of today with 1.3 patch.