Missing Backer Reward

Just received my Backer Reward copy of Kingdom Come: Deliverance and I am very pleased with the quality of everything.

My only concern is my backer level stated I would receive a “signed” limited edition poster, the poster I found in my box was not signed, whom should I contact about getting a replacement?

Thank you for your time.

Nobody has received a signed poster, it’s not been explained anywhere about it’s absence, unfortunately.

I do not want to be “That Guy” but it was stated on Kickstarter, backers on our level would receive a “signed” “limited Edition” poster. I believe I saw a promo photo some time ago of signed posters infront of some ales with the subtitle something like… “Preparing to send out backer rewards”.

There was a lot of stuff of more or less significance stated on Kickstarter that hasn’t borne fruition.

I have actually been really impressed with the quality of the backer’s rewards, I was surprised by the wooden dice actually. And honestly this is not that big of a deal, it would be great to have a signed poster but it is not going to turn me off the game. I just played a 3 hour session and was really enthralled.
BTW here is out backer level rewards description:

"DUKE (collector’s edition) ********************************************* Other currencies est.: $200; €150 ********************************************* Get the Act II!

With the Duke reward tier you are going to receive: Act II (approx. 9 months after Act I) + Collector’s edition
with Art book, Action figure, Limited edition (signed) poster, T-Shirt, Dice and Commemorative Silver coin + Access to the Alpha version of our game + Physical (digipak) as well as digital copy of Act I + Game soundtrack on CD + Making of video on DVD + Printed manual + Access to our forums + Duke forum badge

The shipping is free for backers in US and EU. Backers in the rest of the world please add £10 for shipping.

Ships anywhere in the world
Estimated delivery: Dec 2015"

There are a lot of things missing. No signed poster, no printed manual, no special edition metal box and the t-shirts are all in one size…and the action figure is super small and not as advertised a figure on a horse.

1 Like

Same here, no poster, no printed Manuel or making of DVD either. Im not sure what the “original edition copper engraving” was that the king tier also was supposed to get. I know it sounds petty to want this stuff, but I backed 600 bucks on this Game, I think i’m owed what i’m owed.

1 Like

We want the stuff we paid for 4 years ago. We were informed about the cancelled rewards at the very last possible moment (at the time when some have already received their packages and started complaining about missing stuff). Why would that be petty?

3 Likes

I think the miniature, dice and coin are very impressive. Sure the miniature is 4" and not 6" as expected but it’s top notch otherwise and I can understand if it reduced the cost by half.
The coin looks great. It’s a bit small, weighing less than 1/2 oz but looks to be sterling silver.
The packaging is ordinary. I was lucky though it arrived in good condition without rips like others have experienced. Given Warhorse is a new studio I can forgive this though. It must be a hard thing to get right. By the time they release Kingdom Come 2 or 3 I’m sure it will be more like unboxing the Witcher 3 Collector’s Edition.
The art book is great. A hard cover would have been nice of course.
Not signing the poster is disappointing. I think maybe unlocking the duke tier which I think was originally limited to 500 or so when I bought it made it too many to manage perhaps but that’s no excuse really.
Same goes for the T-shirts. Asking us to select size then receiving a large like everyone else is hard to understand.
With the PS4 version, I didn’t get the OST on CD, nor do I have a digital copy. This is also disappointing.
The making of DVD will arrive digitally for download and I’m happy with that. I probably would never play a DVD anymore - how 4 years changes things!
Maybe once things settle down Warhorse will send out the missing items and correct t-shirt sizes.

Thankfully though the game is awesome. I’m very pleased to have supported it’s development.