Mod: Save&Quit Button Removed

Hiya Folks!

How often have you left the game by using Save&Quit and immediately jumped back in, just to get this little extra save for free? I myself did this quite often. But no more! NO MORE!

I made a mod that removes this Save&Quit option from menu, so that you don’t need to leave the game, if you won’t. :slight_smile:

Download now at nexusmods!

Sorry for commercial, but I feel this mod needs some attention… So… download, promote & hate it! :smile:

Cheers,
Nic0h

I have only just installed patch 1.3 for the PS4 Pro, so I don’t have much experience with the ‘save & quit’ feature. But I expected that when the game was loaded the save created by ‘save & quit’ would be automatically deleted.

If this is not the case then this feature can be easily abused, in the manner you mention, in order to save whenever you want. A shame really as I enjoyed the save system how it was, it forced you to actually plan out your journeys.

1 Like

And why would anyone want that mod? :roll_eyes: Better luck on your next mod!

1 Like

Because… I like it and I it was fun making it (and I was curious about the number of downloads). Sooo… in my opinion this mod was a success, even though this won’t get more than 100 downloads next months.

People with impulse control. I agree though. Pointless.

2 Likes

Well, this mod has a lot of visitors for the time it’s being online, considering that this is a fairly simple mod. So, i guess this one made more people smile than a lot of other mods, even though they did not install this mod. Anyway, that’s what counts in my opinion - having fun with a great game. Most people are simply playing, some may having fun while creating game guids and others creating (fun) mods. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ignore it and ready.
but if you want an answer, its not created for Quit & Save beginners! Useless posts!

2 Likes

get decent at herbalism and alchemy and make the savior schnapps in bulk.
A mod looking for a use.
:-1:

A mod is everytime looking for usements!
That are reasons why mods exist. :slight_smile:

And this one is not needed.

Fine, really, dont install it and kill my nerves with your “no mods sentences” bravo

1 Like

I’m curious, Mr Longshot300mag. If it’s such a pointless mod, why did you then reply to this pretty old thread?

And FYI: I’m still using this mod and I love it. So, it’s not that useless in my opionion.

Having such a mod in effect and then having to exit the game in a hurry leaving a long stretch of game play behind for some thing IRL or just the ease of quitting to me does not seen compatible/useful.
That’s all I have to say about it.

As you said… :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I understand that most player prefer having that saving option. But why do you bother this mod exists? Are you jealous that you aren’t brave enough to use it? :wink: