Mod support for xbox

any chance or news of mod support for xbox one?

I hope not. Lets just make it easier for people to cheat and than complain how they got through the game so fast. All mods for all editions should be banned. They ruin games.

Who cares? It’s a single player game.

Who cares if its single player. Learn how to play a game without cheating. If you cheat on a game you probably cheat on something in life.

I NEVER said I use mods. I said it is there choice. There are some quality of life mods that could be good to use. Like changing you hud and things like that. It’s not as (evel) as you think. You’re just looking at things the wrong way. I play on Xbox and have done about everything on the game: Without cheating I may add.

you do understand that for every mod to make it “easier” there are plenty more to increase graphics, or to change the environment from summer to winter, or to add a badass log cabin in the woods, or to add a fishing minigame that maybe the developers didn’t have time to put in the game…or tournament fighting. There are lots of mods to increase difficulty and to increase the amount of enemies. So your “lets make the game easier so they can complain” outlook on it is ridiculous…especially when it in no way actually effects you if you just don’t get them.

1 Like

I always wanted to play Frost on Fallout 4, or Dust on New Vegas. Maybe he should look them up if he doesn’t know.

console mods are probably not going to happen…
if they do, it will take some more time

2 Likes

Dude, on skyrim I made it so skeletons were literally everywhere in the wilderness and did a clothing, weapon and armor mods to make things look medieval and realistic. I did a mod that let me have a tent and create a campfire and have multiple followers all dressed as guards from a hold of mt choice and we all had horses with banner flags and horse robes or whatever for that hold. We went around killing skeletons and doing random quests and with camping mod it made fast travel unnecessary because you got a buff for hanging at the fire; so every night you just set up camp. Had eating and drinking animations, turned winter to summer, graphics overhauls, medieval music overhaul, birds everything. It was as cool as medieval as I could get until this came out :slight_smile:

a few more MODS for crafting, cooking, fishing, hunting, etc and this game will be a great game to waste time in after the story

2 Likes

IF they do they’ll take for freakin ever

1 Like