Modify timescale and pots nourishment value - help please!

Why do people “answer” post knowing nothing about what they are saying!? Then they feel better about themselves by belittling the person asking the reasonable question.
Of course you can change the timescale in the game. It is possible that some quests might not turn out as developers plan them by doing so, but it works for me. You will first HAVE to download & install the “Cheat” mod from Nexusmods.com.
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/106
The ‘Cheat’ mod and the game will tell you that it doesn’t work for the latest versions of the game (1.8.1, 1.9.0 etc), but it does work! If the game moves it to an inactive folder on start of game (Mods_removed’ or something like that), exit the game and move it back to the ‘Mods’ folder and restart… I’m using it now with version 1.9.1.
(You might have to use one of the Mod Managers at Nexusmods.com…?)

OK, here is the code to use:
cheat_set_time_speed ratio:4
Default is around 15. I sometimes use #2 to really make the days last almost forever, but #4 should extend your days, nights, meat and all other things that go by too quickly.
It might be possible to change the timescale using the default codes by WarHorse, but I haven’t found them yet.