Mods not working

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Modding_guide_for_KCD

yes , If you chop off the “zzz_” from the .pak file then create “mod name\data\ .pak” folder and put in mods you can get them to work.
work for:
robinhood
unlimited saves, noschnapps
colored arrows( remove from fast load and blue for me)
easy see herbs( remove from fast load)
pebbles is the best
cheat ( console command access)
Capons yew bow

so far I have done . seems the old data zzz files can be done this way.

1 Like

Is this the correct path?

If you mean they all go into a cheat folder, no. Each mod hasta be in its own folder with its data file in the mods folder. Use of the data folder for mods is no longer valid due to patches.
BTW dump unlimited saving and the trainer. Those causes nothing but problems as the many bug help posts show. Also don’t use easy lockpicking. Until mod support is DL’ed and the authors come back many mods hafta be checked out to see if they cause problems ( as many have not been updated in months.).
Futher many mods will cause the ashes DLC to not work correctly. Note: 1.6,1.62 and ashes have screwed quite a few mods of late. Unless it states updated to the latest patch: don’t trust and verify safe use.

Correct path for one mod is,
KingdomComeDeliverance\Mods\MeinModOrdner\Data\MeineModDatei.pak
KingdomComeDeliverance\Mods\MeinModOrdner\mod.manifest

The second file mod.manifest, is a file that stores specific mod and author information.
I guess in the future there will be a Mod Organizer/Manager available to give the mod.manifest and his description a greater sense.

To give them now a certain order, create a text file in
KingdomComeDeliverance\Mods
and name it mod_order
Write the names of your installed mod FOLDERS in it
Not the name of the mod file itself

I fixed the problem. I just connected Nexus’s Vortex mod engine to it. It’s a little sloppy, but it works fine.

Vortex is pretty sloppy. You’re actually better off just unpacking the mods, taking out what files you need to edit them, merging what specific alterations you want into a single core file, and correcting any mistakes then putting all that into a new pak and using that as your mod (Just don’t distribute it since it’s still technically not your work.). It’s a little extra work, but honestly anyone who uses mods should know how to do that (Edit files, merge code, pak and unpak…) anyways instead of trusting buggy programs like NMM and Vortex. Every time I tried vortex shit got fucked. and NMM is just the “Workaround” meme.

Manual mergeing is always better <3