Mods we need

Ehm… that is how the engine works.

Don’t know why 16gb of ram to build and modify a game is so shocking. Anyone who has to deal with any sort of graphically intense program will easily have that threshold covered. Heck, my tower is 5 years old, and I’ve got 32gb in it.

As far as how people would download mods? Erm…like any other mod in existence on Nexusmods? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’ve tested it too and i’ve fucked up my pc (16 GB RAM) with it after i was trying to kill the editor.exe/task. I was forced to restart my pc due of 100 percent workload. It tooked around 25-30 min to shutdown the whole system. Once it was started, you need a lot more pc power to kill the editor.exe/task! I recommend 32 GB RAM for it and without a 8GB VRAM there is no sun on the horizon!

I guess he means that in connection to the size of map. One Mod with a modified rataje map needs a lot content changes otherwise not many people will downloading such huge mods. And if not, that would be important to me before downloading. But okay, I only have ADSL 6000!

But you said it right. People who want to modify a game in our current state of technology always need the maximum as much as possible. Especially with engines like CryEngine that want to show beautiful organic habitats and so on

1 Like

My thoughs about possible implementation of “sandbox”/“alt-start” mod from the times when we believed, that it may appear as a part of the game from the devs. Maybe it can be modded, maybe not - have no idea at all.

Lol yes!!

Such a good show too

2 Likes

the young Ones are awesome lol Vegtable rights and peace!

1 Like

Volumetric fog & HUD mod

oooooohhhh thats heavy!!

Complete mod around

The second track until 0:20 is the absolute earworm! :upside_down_face:
Ha Ha … then probably my father will play KCD too. :smile:
1 Like

Oh my god, I love fairy tale movies. The best are from russia, czech, germany and finland.

I have “Drei Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel” as a 4K restored blu-ray!

Also listen to this:

1 Like

Probably because there is a similar nature, the same forests and fields and Slavic Northern flavor. Here is a 1956 film, the video quality is poor, but the atmosphere is great, I like the atmosphere of the middle ages and old tales, so I liked this game, there is that spirit and atmosphere, nature, forests, fields and beautiful music. In modern games rarely you will find soul, now games what that plastic without soul. Still liked RDR2, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Mafia The City of Lost Heaven, Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons. Kingdom Come: Deliverance in the first place.

“Ilya Muromets” is a wonderful, unique and epic movie.

But there are a lot modern games with a soul:

SOMA
Amnesia
Penumbra
Elex
Risen
The Cat Lady
Downfall Redux
Neverending Nightmares
Inside
Limbo
Dear Esther

Good source for how to get postgreSQL up and running

realistic horses: white manes on white horses, no manes thorugh the caparisons and Easter egg head armor, and to have actual plate armor for horses talking about late 15th century horse armor

1 Like