Money - options - what can be done? - please gather momentum on this people

Hi, Firstly thank you for this game, gamers like myself specially speaking for our older generation, what a game you have created, would you believe that i have not yet bought the game?

I have read every review good and bad, also watched a lot of gameplay through youtube, I would say ive watched over 10 hours of videos, yes im clearly obsessed.

I do not want to buy this game yet although im hoping to get my hands on this within the next few day to finally take the £50 leap, i will not buy yet for one reason - Money, how its made and what you can actually spend on the world map.

I have noticed overall from all reviews and looking at the game from many angles, there becomes a point very early on you become bored of looting and playing in general since players have heeps of cash stored and nothing esle to buy, unless of course your an alcoholic or hit the brothels daily.

I trust the game plays well specially after the patches, i loved your previous games also.

Please add mods

• be able to buy your own home with ideas to upgrade your property and land
  • invest in business or start your own business could base this around trade since this would be apparent to #realism
  • allow for more upgrades to player weopons etc
  • being able to buy businesses earning players titles
  • could also base further quests and story lines around the business you buy which will have affects to the business
  • hire personal guards (could also lead off to wars with clans or other business etc)
  • let money have an impact on the power of the player not just reputation and have a better view/actions with politically over kingdoms and lands the more power is gained financially

I think once this game as added more features and mods on further options with money the game will never become boring even after story mode or side missions since general business maintenance or the need for cash will forever circle, of course there needs to be a fun element to it also having better financial powers would high rank players to even the title of King (being king and what were the story goes after that i would never know, but you get the idea i have)

Those are just a few ideas ive taken from reading over all reviews, i am also a big believer in keeping the game as real as it can get, after all who doesn’t dream about what life they would have back in the medieval times.

I will keep my eye out for patches before proceeding .

Thank you

2 Likes