More frequent status updates from Warhorse?

I think it’d be great(if at all possible) if warhorse could update the blog a little more frequently. It doesn’t have to be video updates but maybe just a few words about things going on in the office or different idea’s being toyed with as they construct the game. Something to satiate our need for all things Kingdom come. Is it too much to ask? or do they already do this and I’m out of the loop? Thank you Warhorse for all the hard work you guys are putting into the game. P.S. A shop to buy sweet merchandise would also be appreciated, anyone have any word on that?

1 Like

Once a month is the pace they committed to at the end of the Kickstarter campaign, and each of those updates have been pretty loaded full of information. That’s a lot more than many do.

6 Likes

Ah I see, thanks. Well I guess I’ll just have to be satisfied with current output. No problem.

1 Like

Maybe you want to follow the bearded man :wink: on twitter
https://twitter.com/DanielVavra

Even though I would prefer short block post or funny video updates too.
But on the other hand it shows that they have stuff to do and can’t afford goofing around and making blog post about what they ate for lunch today :smiley:

1 Like

Excellent suggestion @N3WT0N thank you.

I’d like to hear something again or read a new blogpost (maybe next week?)
any updates on that?

They’ve been pretty good about the monthly updates. That’s good enough.

Dan is working on it. But there is a conflict with the gamescom in Germany. But don’t worry it will come :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nice I was just asking cause the blogs have always been published in the first days of a month. I really enjoy reading them :slight_smile:
do you plan to be on the gamescom?

1 Like