Mounted Combat

Will it be implemented? Is it implemented?
I can’t find anything, only speculation. Nothing that ive seen on youtube points towards it, on the contrary.

Im really thinking on getting this, but without mounted combat it may feel a little meh.

1 Like

its there…check out last video update

1 Like

Thanks bud

we pay for DLC that unlocks smithing and cavalry combat i’m ok with that i will not pay anymore

1 Like

well fack. Nevermind

Hello @Pandemic,
have you a source for this?

WH never made a statment about pay content (DLC)! In the last video Dana only mention an additonal questline which the bakers will get for free.

5 Likes

anyway devs should focus on mechanics instead of quests because quests can be created by moders it’s not that hard compared on how combat, animation implenting and other gameplay mechanics are.

Not in this game imo. Open world where every action has its consequences, this is not work for external scripters imho. Also what you have mentioned is Arma3 model and that doesnt really work…

1 Like

Not with professional voice acting, or with the detail the actual development team can give, including properly intertwining the quests into the world. I’m pretty sure they aren’t the same team members that work on those things…

1 Like

they clearly said that there will be horse combat and horseback archery in original game and stuff like blacksmithing and female character questline in dlc, which will be free for backers

Devs can’t create 10/10 quests they have limited time to consider. Ye teams is specialized in specific points but anyway that money could go into other aspects than voice acting, music etc.

Back on topic, the mounted combat is EXTREMELY clunky and basically unusable when compared to foot combat which has had a lot of love and detail poured into it.

I’m hoping we see tourny lists and the combat lock implemented from horseback to do lance damage or at least a damage bonus while riding at them and striking them. This is not Mount and Blade, true, BUT we are at the height of chivalry here, it doesn’t make sense that mounted and Knightly mounted combat has not been given the same amount of love.

1 Like

I really think WH will come out with a few DLCs, like cool swords or other quests. They will need to add more stuff to the game unless they do it for free to say sorry to a bad launch.

i was thinking like “mount &blade style horsecombat”

2 Likes