Mouse Sensitivity topic

I tried the search function but was unable to find anything similar. In short I would really like to have numerical system for selecting my mouse sensitivity. As it is the game offers 20 different sensitivity settings but to be honest they are kind of weird. I tend to play on lower sensitivity spectrum and it really screws me up. To demonstrate I play with 800 DPI mouse on 2560 x 1440 monitor. This is how far I have to move my mouse to do 360 degree turn on my mousepad

In game sensitivity : Length to move in cm on mousepad to do 360 turn

1(lowest): 60cm
2: 29cm
3: 19 cm
4: 14 cm
5: 11,5 cm
10: 6 cm
15: 3,5 cm
20 (highest): 2,5 cm

As you see, the sensitivity is really following some sort of exponential curve that to be frank is badly calibrated. I play a lot of FPS and other first person games and if possible I want to keep the sensitivity in all games close to my ideal one in order to be comfortable. In my case it means doing 360 in with around 25 cm on my setup (800DPI and 1440p).

I know I can probably tweak with my DPI and make that happen but it is just pain in the ass. Would it be possible to create a slider with more options or even numerical value for in-game sensitivity so everyone can find their comfortable spot - especially gamers do not have the mous supporting sensitivity switch?

I have the same issue on this topic. Is there a config file where we can input a more precise sensitivity value?