My expectations as a customer and gamer after War Horse was bought from Koch Media, to the game and further developments of the Studio

Dear War Horse Studios!

First of all, congrats to you deal. But with that, IMO not omly some sthings change for you, also something changed for us, the customers and ganers.
When I bought the game and dome DLC I did that with pleasure, alsways in mind that your studio is not that big and works on a pretty large project (compared to the size of the studio)
So I did not mind certain bugs or certain content, of which I would say it was done in a hurry or because you did not have enough manpower.
So with with that deal, I expect that improive the quality of the game and that releases in the future will show a more solid quality! If you like to play where the big guys play we should also be able to remind you of such things.

I have written some postings of stuff I am not pleased. And maybe now you have the resources to make that better

1. You can't sleep here! Or: The bailiff who was not allowed to sleep in his own bed
  2. How to make tournements better (or: The Champion that no one remembers)
  3. Changes for from the ashes and recommendation s

Sorry if I might sound harsh and demanding. But please take it as a constructive feedback, Because If you like to play in a higher leage, you also should deliver qulity that fits to that goal.
Thank you, in case you took your time to read this!