My game won't start anymore

I am having the same issue as the original poster at another topic, except I play it on Steam. The other topic is My game wont launch anymore (EPIC)

I decided to start a new topic because I had no answer there. Plus, I have something else that may help the developers at solving this issue.

Firstly, I will narrate what is happening. I open the game, the patch opens, then the screen goes black (as if the game was starting), but then it closes… no error whatsoever.

Well, that is what I thought. I was searching any remains of the game after I uninstalled it on Steam, because when I reinstall, all mods I had previously are already there and that is very strange. And that is when I found the many Windows log of the crushes. I had to upload to google drive, because it has a different type than the ones that can be uploaded here. The log of the first time this error occurred is actually the Report (15). So, anyone can help? I think it would be beneficial if the devs had access to this crush log too. So, the firts log is actually the last one, and the first one is the last one. Sorry about that. The crush logs are:

Try to remove your saved games from c:\Users%username%\Saved Games\kingdomcome\