My title isnt working :C

i waited a few days and i havent got my badge or title. also i only use one email so that shouldnt be a problem.

1 Like
1 Like

There could be a mistake, I changed your title myself. Thank you for your support!

Mine aint working aswell.

It seems to be a general problem for some of us. The “code” in the email that I received months ago is useless as well (for obvious reasons as things have changed).

And what’s with the all capital letters in names at random? Some have this and others do not (as in entire name is capitalized for some reason).

What email did you used on KS, please?

Your badge is connected now. Sorry for the troubles.

About the letters I don’t know, it works for me. Do you want me to change your username?

I did not do KS, i did it from this site.
Used rene.tyrsted@outlook.com

Ah, finally found you. Sorry for that.

Your pledge is online. Thank you for your support!

Your welcome.

Can’t wait for this game to be reæeased!!

Always when I try to change the E-mail in my profile it won’t save it.
So not working for me either!

Lettering is fine (still randomly messed up, but meh). Just a minor as all minor annoyance. And it’s not because I’'m logged in either, it just seems to be at random (even though my lettering is proper in my profile). Tried it logged and not and on multiple browsers.

Just odd, not really a care about it though.

You try to change main email in your forum profile, is that right?

Yes, I tried that several times. I was always told that the e-mail has been saved. But never got the title.
Not sure if it was correct to fill that in at the “Kickstarter Email”. I am not sure if that is correct.
But to be sure I changed the other e-mail option too. But still no title.

I used this website to pledge, I currently have Baron associated with my email, and this email is the same one I use for the forums, unfortunately, its not showing, if its not possible to recover, tell me please.

Your pledge Baron is showing on forums already. So you don’t see your title on pledge site, right?

Your pledge is visible both on forums and on pledge site. It is under your icon next to your post.

Hi there,

just a tip: I could not log into forum, but on the pledge site my login worked and showed the correct tier. I then made a password reset for the forum account ONLY and here I go…

tourist 79

1 Like

I don’t get it. I first subscribed to the forum. But when I wanted to pledge, I needed to subscribe again.

I used the same adress and name. Shouldn’t my title be showing?

It should. I set it manually. Thank you!