Naming My Character

Will I be able to name my character a unique name in Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

Nope… sorry mate.

The main protagonist has a set name, back story, ethnicity and appearance. His name is Henry / Henrik

What you can change is what clothing or armour Henry wears, along with being empowered to determine the game-play approach or style you want your version of Henry to act out and focus on; stealth and diplomacy, fighting and intimidation, long range or close range forms of combat, and what types of weapons you’ll be proficient in etc. these are what you can shape as the player.

You’ll be able to approach quests in a variety of different ways; sword drawn and charging in head on, stealth and sabotage, or perhaps try the diplomatic approach.

We may also be able customise Henry’s hair style, and facial hair. And there’s been talk of scarring as well. But none of this has been confirmed and is still at this point speculation

3 Likes

And that’s why I’ll wait for both Henrietta and TPV mod before playing the main storyline… if there’ll be any, of course… :wink:

I also wanted to name my character…

You can name your character anything you like, as long as it’s Henry. A misquote from another famous Henry.

Hahaha… You can say whatever you want, as long as it’s nothing. A misquote from another famous nothing.