Need somewhere to store clothes

One can find some venders who sell dresses, but Henry can’t seem to put them on, and there’s appears no way to give them to Teresa or any other female.
Well, if you can’t give these dresses away and you can’t wear them (Think there were cross dressers back then?), then they are a waste!

Yes, get the game resolution back up and the game running better, then address these “convenience” issues at a later date.

I think the dresses are another victim of the restraints.

It’s probably my biggest issue with the game is that there are alot of stuff that feels like it was ment to be more, deeper.

Perhaps In the dlc to come it will be more clear.

1 Like

What do you mean about the resolution? Ive always been able to run the game at 1440p. The resolution never changes.

I bought a saddle with four bags. Unless I go crazy hunting deer or boar, I have enough room to store whatever clothes I want. Sticking with a Will Scarlet theme.

Best way I found to sort my armor/clothes sets was to sort by health as I usually keep my gear repaired at 100% so it will come up first when I want to wear something different and when selling to a merchant do it the other way arround so the most damaged pieces are first.

You still can sell it if you have stolen it. We hope that it will be part of a dlc or a patch and that it will allow us to equip it on a companion.
I don’t think that dev will find your idea to crossdress interesting.

XBox One:
My biggest issue with resolution is the wooden structures like doors and any building made of wood.
Close up these look blurred and cartoonish.
Since we have to open and close doors so often (well, you don’t have to close doors, if you were born in a barn. That’s what Dad always said to me.) I feel resolution should be set fairly high for them.
No detail what so ever.
The fields and the forests meet most of my expectations.

That sounds like an issue with Texture streaming which is linked to the mechanical hard drive on the Xbox one, the hdd cant keep up with what is happening on screen. If you install the game on an external solid state hdd you may find better performance. At the end of the day the my high end PC struggles at times with the game so you cant expect too much from a base Xbox one which is a very underpowered piece of hardware. Im not sure if the devs will ever find a nice balance of visuals and performance on consoles. Its sad because everyone should be able to fully enjoy this game.

1 Like

Sorting for me early in the game was an underused option.
Now I use it all the time, when sorting food freshness and when looting bandits.
Saves time looking through all the junk in my inventory and theirs.

Would be a time saver for me if could also sort by slot type. Then, I could look at all gloves (as an example) in inventory and pick the best option (least noise, best protection, matching source, etc)

Also want a loot box within inventory. Dump stuff to be resold in it. Get to vendor and select sell all loot option

I commented on one of these threads that WHS needs to redo the labeling of items.
All Swords should start with Sword:n. “n” being the name given to the sword, like “Stinger”.
Instead they have named some of the swords, and these names are such that when looking through a Venders Inventory, you find swords mixed with everything else.
The same applies to pieces of armor. Need the item name first and the make second: Cuirass: Belgian plated;
Coif: Mail, etc.