Needle in a Haystack: Get Blood - Can't sign paper

This will contain spoilers for the questline Needle In a Haystack.

Kingdom Come is one of my favorite games of all time and I am utterly in love with it. That said, I am about to tear my hair out in frustration over this questline. It’s a brilliant questline, but there are so many bugs in it and I have had to restart more times than I can count. This latest bug would have me restart to Pope-knows-where to make another attempt at it and I would just rather avoid that.

I have made my accusation against Antonius and he admitted to the crime. In order to not spill blood in the house of God, I have agreed to help him escape. We spoke in the halls and he apologized for poisoning me, though I don’t know why as I was never poisoned. Later that day I snuck into the kitchen and signed the paper to order blood. At the time I thought it was strange that no update was given, but the prompt for action vanished so I assumed I had done it correctly. When night came I snuck out and crawled to the kitchen for the blood, yet there was no blood.

I expected that I had encountered another bug, and sure enough, I had. Is there anyway to complete this task via console command?

Are you on PC and are you using MODs?
Uninstall/ move the MOD folder, use an older save and try again. If your save is not corrupted by the MODs you should be able to go on .

wait a day. it will be there either next morning or afternoon