Nerf strenght and rise armor price please

Hi guys, I spent 40 hours on this game living the world, killing bandits, stealing precious goods. Now Im litteraly a God in combat, I can kill people with 2 hits… it’s that normal? I don’t know if I have farmed too much ( I think so) but the game it’s totally broken, I really love it but it’s stupid which I can do one shot one kill just because i have 14 in strenght…I can face 4-5 bandits at the time. It’s not realistic and ruin the game. Probably I farmed too much (I’ve killed Runt which should be a boss battle…with 2 hits after 40 hours) and it’s my fault but when u get the plated armor (very very very very very very very cheap price in the merchant store) u become a God. It’s not a good thing. I really suggest to nerf strenght (u can have already a very good damage with talent skills too) so combat it’s not so easy, there’re already video on youtube about that… it’s not funny there’s no challenge and I suggest to make armor more espansive, you have too much way to make money easily (i didn’t try it too it just come by your fun), hunt, take bandits equip, bandits camp for captain Bernard, theft. So please just do something, change stats, rise price on the market, nerf something. I’ll restart the entire game and I won’t do any Activity they just ruin the game and i think are infinite (shit thing too, litteraly shit), just secondary and main quest. The end game as i saw in some video is patetic the situation will be exactly like i have described and it’s not positive. It will be not a “realistic game” just a pile of shit and im telling this because i really love the game, 40 hours in 5 days. I look for answers please do something this game it’s too good too being ruined

Well, personally I just stole everything anyways. So at that point it doesn’t matter how expensive it is when you are still able to get your hands on it.

Plate was quite “op” back in the day though and I don’t think it’s represented too badly. In game mechanics it’s hard to simulate a group of bandits overwhelming a foe; in reality if they had enough balls you’d get swamped - tackled to the ground and they’d stick a rondel through your armor joints or visor. Considering however that regular bandits are pretty much pussies who value their lives I don’t really see a problem with how they act. The first dude trying to tackle you would almost certainly end up dead and it’s hard to see who would be willing to go for that.

The professional soldiers with warhammers and battle axes should do more damage though if they get a good hit in, a bit like polearms do at the moment. It seems that as long as you have stamina you can shrug off most blows completely. It would be nice if there was at least minor damage getting through so you can’t get battered all day.

I know plate was op, im not disccussing this. I said they must cost more than now and nerf the strenght because when you have 11-14 you become a monster. Kill people with 2 hit for the damage in plus and im still not considering the talents which give you 10-25% of more damage. So im just trying to evidence this point, something must be rebelanced. It’s not possible and not realistic kill people with 2-3 hit. I killed Runt in 3 hits and he’s a boss. It’s not a right thing. I farmed too much I know but it’s not good for the “end game” too. I think something must be reconsidered…

It’s not strength that is the main reason for damage, it’s weapon skill. If you’re not a console peasant, then it is a simple enough matter to change the default damage scaling to something that is more to your liking.