New bug? I cannot proceed to All That Glitters main quest! omg help me

so at the end of Questions and Answers after I reported what I did on Mehorjed to Radzig, NOTHING HAPPENED, the quest didn’t proceed! if I try to ask him a question then he give me that All King Silver quest, and after I accepted and the game saved, then suddenly Radzig would once again ask about the situation on Mehorjed and then tell me to go to the monks…

after that, all is silent, I’m stuck!

How did you solve Mrhojed? Isn’t there something pending (e.g. I recall necessity of healing all of them).

already completed that plague quest

OMG I’m stuck here… I’m screwed because the way I play, I ran all around bohemia, so it has been real world days when I first got the Questions and Answers quest, I have done all sort of things around in the game, don’t tell me to load a save game from last week to solve this bug ffs!

I hope for a response from the dev!

I have exactly the same bug. I cannot proceed either. This is the 4th time I have had to load a much earlier save in order to circumvent silly bugs. I have lost tens of hours of gameplay. This is getting ridiculous now. I would be interested in a workaround or fix for this as soon as because as it stands thus game is broken and as far as I’m concerned has been released in a unfinished state. I’m waiting for a response from the devs and if there is no response by the end of the day I fully intend to uninstall the game and get a refund.

so I take it this is a new bug because of the new patch???

cmon WH, say something.

Do you suppose there is a way of rolling back patches to see if it works?

They already rolled back the game on steam, which may have caused this very bug :frowning:

Wow…This is one seriously buggy game. I mean some people call Bethesda bugthesda affectionately, due to the bugs but this is in a whole new league. We are not the only ones having this issue. There is another thread on this forum but it’s under questions and answers cutscene not triggering. I have responded to that as well to see if anybody has a work around.

Anybody else get this bug???

I also have this bug and it really sucks.

I fix it, I just copy the solution from another topic:

When doing the quest to cure merojhed, you have to wait 2 times. When you give the potion to the villagers Melichar allow you to speak with the bandit.

You have to “wait” to see if the cure works on him.

After waiting for a a few jours, u speak with the bandit and do what you want (in my non bugged game, I bring him back to Rattay).

Now you have 2 things to do :.

The merhojed quest ask you to wait more. If you do it, you will be able to speak with Melichar again. He thanks you and give you the villagers reward.
The question and answer quest ask you to speak with radzig. DO IT BEFORE waiting for the merhojed quest.
As soon as u talked to the prisonner, go to the camp for radzig. You’ll wait for the end of merhojed after. Something to try… Worked for several players.

yeah I discovered the fix myself… need to report to sir Radzig BEFORE interrogating the bandit.

Stuck on this help there’s no bandit sent him to jail and already spoke to lord radzig at camp no option to advanced to another quest stuck on just doing side quest help :frowning:

Jesus christ, so the only solution is to role back my 20 hrs of side quests of gameplay, just to advance the main story?

I’m just gonna wait on a patch to fix it spent to many hours doing side quest

You could try breaking into the jail to talk to him if he hasn’t given you the info you need. If you can’t convince him you can kill him (and loot him) to move the quest forward. You can break in through the back by the camp just outside Rattay to the east; there is a hidden path back up to the castle behind the camp if you head directly towards Rattay from that camp. You will have to murder or sneak by a guard to do it though. And no matter which way you break in you have to get past a Very Hard lock.

I found a solution. You have to talk to the batender or whatever it is called in English by Sasau. But the one in the main city.
For more Details look here:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/2860219962081623446/