New idea to kcd

just had an idea maybe in some DLC in the future or a free update you could add a housing system then you could start by owning a little plot of land and then at some point own a castle or start with a local home and then become a Nobel or something like it but i love the game so far good job

1 Like

Personally I would think this is cool and all. But there are plenty of games providing that sort of thing. What we lack today is proper exploration of game-mechanics. Such as the melee system, the needs system, the social system etc.

So I would not be very interested in this, particularly because this would either be a token and throwaway mechanic, or a totally different game that is already done better by a myriad of Mine-craft-esque games.

2 Likes

I’d love to be able to own land as a noble. Don’t really need a castle but a house would be nice, maybe a family?

1 Like

I’d love this for you too. you get to work your sweat and blood into the land. growing crops raising animals as much food as possible.

for me when I come knocking and take all that you own and bury you on your own land I just aquired. ashes to ashes…

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: savage

1 Like