New mode for casual players and completionist

It’s already been a while now since the game came out and I was thinking and I’m sure many others have too, there should be an Easy mode that allows unlimited saves for casual players to speed through the game however they like and for those players who want to see, hear, and do everything the game has to offer without dealing with the burden of time it takes to start from another save.

I was thinking that this Easy mode would be the same as Normal mode just with unlimited saves and no trophies able to get because it should just be for the experience.

I only see positives on doing this. I was hesitant to get the game until recently because I do like to play games like this but I don’t have the time to do and see everything because of the lack of save opportunities.

If this mode enters the game, more people will likely revisit the game to experience all that was missed and this update will most likely get media coverage which in turn goes back into the eyes of consumers that haven’t got the game for whatever reason. If some are like me and they see the game get updated with this Easy mode, they’ll definitely get the game that they were holding off on for so long.

So please add this feature if it’s not too much of a hassle for the team and thank you for reading this.