I have suggestion for challenging hardcore mode. Support it if interested. Please comment.
- autosaves as normal for storyline progress.
- save and quit save option for use once - everyone need to take break some time
- game saves only if you sleep 5 and more hours
- savior schnaps dont save game, now gave 5 minutes ability to 50% chance avoid death when hit, instead get 20% health and run speed increase by 20 for 20seconds
- economic challenge - death people cant be looted for equipped items. No more armor grinding.
- stolen items could be sold for much lower price
- game starts with all negative perks from hardcore mode.
Or is it too much to be called game after this ?