New screenshots

KCD is shaping to be amazing.check out these screenshot.

6 Likes

Second screenshot does not seem to be captured during gameplay.what do u think guys?(because horse in front of us is turning very realistically which I think is not implemented in gameplay)

2 Likes

Level of detail is excellent :+1:

1 Like

Seems to be an older build => No Scabbards other than that good LOD

1 Like

Something new (maybe spoilers)

14 Likes

I would prefer no hud on enemy person.

1 Like

The best update so far. Actual gameplay of final game.

2 Likes

The are still tweaking and optimizing, so its not final final,
For example:

• some scabbards are missing (they are on it)
  • No suspensions
  • The bow is still worn wrong

Nice little video… New gameplay elements shown in context of the story. Niceeee :grin:

Certainly not final game level quality though. Lots of little texture popping & clipping issues. Animations still quite clunky at times too. I dare say this footage was probably taken from console :thinking:

Was great to see this though

1 Like

Now the game is really starting to take shape and I can definitely see and feel the immersion. Looks great with just some clipping issues, but other than that, looks quite polished. Great job all of you at Warhorse Studios!

1 Like

Yes this version looks like running on console due to low framerate

I see (literally and read it) lip sync is still an issue, can someone from warhorse comment on this? Considering I will spend quite some time in conversations this is a important point to addres.

Will it be fixed in time or perhaps through patching?

The game world itself and characters look beautifull.

1 Like

I had to stop watching it because lip synch was so bad so I don’t want to play the game anymore.
Jk I stopped watching because of the spoilers! I want to experience these things by myself.

2 Likes

At one point you can see in his inventory St. George’s sword :slight_smile: That is probably one of special weapons (something like witcher gear in Witcher 3)

oh and btw battle looks much more better than in beta - it’s not a mess anymore

and another article with new artworks!

3 Likes

We are still working on it to make it as good as possible. The facial animation already look a lot better then some months or weeks ago, and it is indeed a high priority right now.

6 Likes

Could you please tell us about the status of:

I don’t that axes and hammers should have any scabbards - they should be behind belt like in artwork

That’s a good way to wear out the string, and potentially damage the limbs of the bow. There were scabbards for bows.