New Tiers available on the website

New Tiers!

With the Beta update we have launched new Tiers. The previous ones are not available anymore, but don’t worry, Kickstarter tiers will be assigned to your profile, when register!

You can choose from 5 different edition now:

• Digital Edition (PC) for $49,99
  • Digital Collector´s Edition (PC) for $59,99
  • Collector´s Edition (PC) for $64,99
  • Deluxe Edition (PC) for $149,99
  • Limited Edition including the Sword (PC) for $499,99

All Tiers provide you access to the Beta and final game. For more info please visit
our website www.kingdomcomerpg.com/en/get-the-game and try the Beta access today!

1 Like

So whats happening to the people who pledged when the game was not even in Alpha? Are we still getting some goodies?

Ofcourse, nothing is changing for old backers.

Is it still possible to Upgrade my package to 1 tier above or too late for that ?

That is unfortunately no longer possible.

You can upgrade to the tiers which are available now, but not to the old ones anymore.

What happens if I upgrade to the “limited edition”? Would I keep my duke badge? Would the rewards be identical, except with extra stuff, or are these different in some way from the original backer packages?

I heard backers get unique t-shirts, do people that get these new packages get the same ones?

Is it possible to pre-order the game for console and get a beta for console?

Where is the difference between the new “Deluxe Edition” and the old “Duke Tier Physical”?
The promise to receive the second act if it is going to be released for 70$ more?

So as an illustrious Baron, nothing from the old Kickstarter purchase has changed? Beta access, full game, etc?

How to pre-order PS4 version?

With swords being an option again, I can upgrade my King pledge now! Awesome!

Will you be able to Get ranks like Duke, Earl, King Etc. on the forum anymore?

@DrFusselpulli Do you have answer to this question at this time?

I wish…

any answer please? is there nothing more for backers? really just the hope to receive the second act? for 70$??
would i lose any goodies if i upgrade to the limited Edition?

There will be no beta for consoles.
Sorry, beta is PC only.

WH changed the homepage/software. At the moment there is no selecting for the final version(PC / Xbox1 / PS4).
They will find a solution for this problem. You will get the version you want!

The new backers get badges like Digital Editon, Deluxe Editon ect.
Baron, Duke ect. are for the old backers.
For example:
If you upgrade from Baron to Deluxe Editon, your new badge will be Deluxe Editon!

@DrFusselpulli it´s your turn to answer this. I haven´t the infos. :slight_smile:

I don’t know why you added an exclamation mark, I doubt anyone on the forum would prefer one of the new badges.

A little sarcastic? I also like the old badges more. :wink: