New Xbox One Patch

Just got a 4.27 GB update, any word about it?

1 Like

Patch 1.5 more words to come….

2 Likes

Thank you.

This just made my day

Awesome news!! be good to see some patch notes, or just details of what’s changed/added?? even if it is just “optimisation”

Hope that whatever it is, doesn’t require a fresh play through!

Yes, there will even be a videoupdate about it :slight_smile:
Patchnotes will come soon, we are working on the community Newsletter

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for the heads up dude :wink:

Just took a break from playing to dl it!

Here are the Patchnotes

2 Likes

I mean… thank you… Just for the Master Huntsman update!! I’m a happy Henry!

1 Like

I updated the game and now it won’t play. Does anyone know how to download the update without having to redownload the whole game again?

What system do you play? Xbox, PS4, GoG or Steam?
What kind of trouble? Error message?
More infos would be useful…

It is on Xbox one x. It is a Microsoft thing. I have been trying to deal with there stuff all day. Now I have you all giving me a strike for asking a question and not responding right away. I don’t need your help now. Thank you.

1 Like

I didn’t see mention in the notes "Fixed stupidly impossible lockpicking mechanism’. Is this fixed or is the game still broken? I’m not downloading a 5gb patch to find out this game breaking mechanic is still not fixed…

Unless the player suffers from Parkinson’s disease you won’t find the LP too hard.

Wow, that’s a new take on ‘git gud’. I found the rotating both thumbsticks method absolutely crap and far to easy to break a pick.

which is why on my PC and XB1 wireless controller I revert to my thumb drive mouse and keyboard.

For one it is not broken and I use a controller on pc.

Some tips:
It takes practice at first but when you get the skill 3 and 6 perks it becomes a lot easier. Just keep on trying and do very easy locks to start then move up to easy locks when you get more skills. I sucked balls at lockpicking early in my game but now it is a lot easier.