No damage or dirty clothing

I agree with you to some extent. If the pop ins was reduced and I got my blood and dirt back, yes the game is worth 200€ easy. I have set up a goal for myself, I will aim to play as many hours as you have done to this date! I know I will never be able to play more than you but aiming high is never bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Problem is u wont want to play again after so many hours. Im giving it a few months…

1 Like

You may be right, but so far I just love the freedom in the game. On my first play through I killed Mathew and Fritz at the fight with the foreman of the mill, they did not like me plunder the unconscious pugilists and attacked me. I used my sword on them and because of that I missed an entire chain of quests :wink:

1 Like

Please stop spamming with that shit again and again :slight_smile:

of course daddy, sorry
:stuck_out_tongue:

I was hoping the update would drop today but I guess not. Fuck it… Will play something else this weekend while I continue to put this game off.

You know, the thing that pisses me off is the thought of the new update messing things up worse than they were or even messing one thing up like alchemy not working right or something. I’ve been putting this game off for way too damn long, 1.7 better at least keep things the way they are and fix the clothes damage and dirty feature while also fixing some bugs and the pop in before it was trashed in 1.6

2 Likes

Same here even I am getting upset :rage:

1 Like

And I don’t get upset to easily

1 Like

Problem is still ongoing for me. It was all good for about 2-3 hours after starting a new game, but it’s now back to no visible grime and damage on clothing or Henry.

Something must be close…

Records are updating and it would follow a pattern: I always check here first…

Seems that the Studio doesnt know how to operate in a western market; news and info needs to be hunted down. (Or you can subscribe to twitter and get personal commentry that generally dilutes my faith in the team… (I avoid their public pressings-ignorance is bliss (@warhorse that works both ways))

As noted above, devs seen playing game on build 1.6.2 had the issues-so I would expect to require this patch.
Its time for more niggles to ‘go away’.
Some say more come with each update- which is a skewwed way of sering things.
Tonnes improves with each update, but in a world of seven billion, many examples of unisual and unseen will crop up.
When the game seriously breaks stuff via an update we usually get a hotfix to remedy.
The clothing may be an example where it hasnt happened, but then, also based on thread reading here, it appears the clothing not showing dirt in 1.6.x is visual only (the mechanics still operating).

I havent been testing/I do not roll with 1.6.2

1 Like