No Dialogue Sound

I dont have any sound of dialogue in the game. At the start of the game, when ur mother is waking u up, u can hear the dialogue like it is very far away (I think because ur are inside the house) but the dialogue with ur father or other citizens of ur village is completely mute. When u’re walking past npc’s and they say something, u can hear it. The bug only happens when u’re actually talking to someone and u having a dialogue with em. I have a 7.2 headset and googling the problem, many suggested to set the configuration from 7.2. to stereo. Problem is, that this option isnt avialable with logitech headsets. I tried it without and with the HD voices pack. Nothing works. Got the game from epic game store today, playing it with the newest version. Is there any way to fix this? :frowning:

http://jaredheinrichs.com/logitech-g930-headphones-play-sound-louder-in-right-ear-only-when-playing-something-on-a-web-browser.html

Try enabling channel phantoming in Windows sound properties. Above is a guide on how to do that.

Hi, thanks for the advice. I did everything in the guide, except for the “Channel Phantoming” because this option isnt there. Im using Windows 10. Problem is still there, didnt found any clue how to activitate that “channel phantoming” on win10.

That’s a problem. Channel phantoming is what fixes it. In that case I can’t help. I use W10 too. I have a 7.1 motherboard, but only two speakers. The channel phantoming option sends all the 7.1 sounds to the two speakers.

Ok, thank u again for ur help. Couldnt solve the problem until now. Please, if anybody here knows how to fix this issue or is having the same trouble, write it here. I really appreciate ur help. Either fixing it in the game files or telling how to activate the channel phantoming option on win10.

I’m currently playing it on XB1 and I’m having the same issue

1 Like

Guys, I think I’ve read all the information possible related to this issue. Can’t resolve it.
Although Aradiel’s advice sounds reasonable, neither re/un/installing all possible audio drivers, nor trying out all possible combinations of audio devices (bluetooth and wired headphoes, portable sound bar, front panel interfaces and back ones) helped.
My last hope is HDMI cable. I’ve ordered Display Port cable for monitor, waiting to be deliverd.
In the meantime, how can we address this to game support?
I really really want to play this game.