No longer a reeve in pribyslavitz

I played a lot of hours on main quests and then i divis told me, that i’m no longer a reeve in pribyslavitz, because the people were angry at me. Is there any way to be reeve again? I don’t want to load a previous save, because i don’t want to do those main quests again. Thanks for your answers

Don’t think there’s a way back from being dismissed.

You can always recover some of your investment by sneaking back in at night, and killing and looting everyone. That’ll teach 'em to complain.

You will have to replay the game again to finish rebuilding Pribyslavitz.

And why can this happen that they become angry? Just wondering…

Same way you lose Reputation with anyone…plus the effect of bad judgements on top of that.

Running constant deficit and lacking money to pay the workers comes to mind. Always make sure the coffer has enough money, whether it comes from your own pocket or thanks to a profitable village.

I haven’t made it this far in the game yet . . . that said . . .
I find the fairly hardcore way “Rep” works in the game quite refreshing. Being a butthead has definite consequences and it doesn’t appear too easy to “fix it.”
One question: I saw a mod on Nexus that was something like “Nerf to Pribislavytz” (sorry my spelling of Slavic is terrible). Apparently, at one point, the amount of income one gained from being Reeve was insanely high?

It seems that: for many of the older mods (spring 2018 to early summer time frame) developers went back and in later versions changed game mechanics to address the issues which those early mods “fixed.”

Is the Nerf Prib income an example of this? Does one still make insane income from Prib?