No main story mission?

I beat the plague at the monestory and did the entire quest without checking in with the king. After the mention was done I went to talk to him right outside he camp. I had two dialogs with him and now I have no main quest on the map and talking to him gives no new main quest updates?!

After the surrender glitch and save glitches I’ve had to deal with since it’s realse this is getting really annoying quickly!

Help!

This was my only major bug.

I had to reload older save. (I think that I didn´t check if the cure worked and went to the camp. Then I had the cutscene you need to have the main quest.

This is currently what’s stopping me from progressing the story.

As @fenrir389 mentions there is a workaround. I’m waiting for a fix that I hope will be introduced with patch 1.3 rather than have to lose hours of gameplay

Yeah I’ve done waaaay to much to do an old save. But I’ve checked back with the camp and got the reward for curing them and everything so that’s not it.

I wish this was my only glitch. I’ve still ran into the door glitch in patch 1.2 and everything. Where you go into a room and then even though the door is open you can’t leave. This game is such a cluster.

I got the same problem. Did your Solve this?

Yea it was patched for PC under the 1.3 release

So depends on platform, but this should’ve been resolved