NO RANDOM ENCOUNTERS! is so boring

ok so on my 1st play through everything went great with the random encounters. 2nd play through i lost all random encounters all together about a little more then halfway through. after finishing everything on my 2nd character side quests and all, with no random encounters there literally nothing to do anymore on that character its incredibly boring. i cant go travel around looking to find some fun fights . its just nothing’ness with a fully leveled toon with 85 hours into it lol. now heres where it really pisses me off and is even more weird. im now on my 3rd toon i started today.whole intro is done, i just got to the miller did the quest to get the ring for the miller, and i also did a part of the main where i beat hans with the bow and sword during your training session with bernard. thats how far into it i am . now on this new toon i still have ZERO random encounters and i spent 2 hours traveling from town to town discovering as much as i can. … i dont know, this really sucks . this game has been my favorite since i played it i love it. but i cant play it like this. please fix this.

1 Like

42 posts were merged into an existing topic: No random encounters