No Steam key

Hello,

I don’t see a steam key to my account. Wrote an email about it last friday and no response yet (monday now). All i see when i log into my account is my name and address information. I have the Baron pledge. Could you please help? I’m waiting quite a few days now, and getting no reply at all is getting quite annoying.

Regards,

Hello, I checked your profile, the status of your pledge is “Refunded”.

No it’s not. I accidently made 2 pledges. 1 is refunded and 1 is still active.

Wo finde ich den Product-Key ???

I did some more research to back up my claim of 2 pledges and cancelling 1:
18-feb 2014 i pledged 25 pounds for the Baron (digital) tier. (saw that in my kickstarter account)
23 nov 2014 i pledged 35 dollars for the knight (digital) tier. (saw that in my email). The next day i cancelled the knight tier pledge since i realized i purchased 2 times.
10 dec 2014 i got the money from the 2nd pledge (35 dollars) back from paypall.

Here is the email from the person who processed the canncellation of the 2nd pledge:

Tobias Stolz-Zwilling tobias.stolz-zwilling@warhorsestudios.cz
Ma 24-11-2014, 10:40
Greetings Jelle,

that’s strange… and a bit funny! J

Sorry for the problem anyway!!! So let’s see… yeah I have both your accounts on my display. Please send me over all your PayPal details (Mail, transaction code) and everything you got. I will try to refund it, but please note that there is a PayPal fee and it takes some time till it’s going through. I hope you aren’t angry and understand. I still hope you like the game! J And thank you for the nice words! J

Sincerely,

Tobias Stolz-Zwilling
Community Manager
Warhorse Studios
www.warhorsestudios.cz

As you can see he mentions 2 accounts there and cancelled 1. the 35 dollar pledge.

If you want i can provide you with screenshots of account information and emails. but i won’t place them here on a public forum.

Regards,

@tomtom log in on your account on kingdomcomerpg.com. go top your account details. it should be there. Why you ask me this? since i have the issue that i don’t see the product key :slight_smile:. All i see is my name and address information like i mentioned earlier.

sorry, thought we had the same problem

The issue is fixed. Thx a lot for the support. It took quite a few mails going abck and forward! But i’m downloading the game right now. I appreciate the help!

regards.