No voice over in Beta

Hi, I am new here.

I am sorry if this is well known. I jut came by KC:D last week (I must have lived under a rock for quite some time) and I bought it right away to get into the Beta after reviewing some Gameplay Vids on YouTube.

Somehow in my Version, there is no voiceover and no lip sync?

Is that supposed to be so or do YouTubers have some special version, or is that a bug or a fault in my Hardware?

Oh, and the menus need to be fixed for Ultra widescreen. In game is cool, but the menu scales horribly.

Thank you for the help and sorry if this is a dumb question, but I could not find anything about that in the forum so far.

Best
Malte

My Specs:
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-5930 @ 3,50GHz
Memory 32.0 GB (4x8.0 GB) Corsair Platinum @2400 MHz
Motherboard ASUS X99-DELUXE
Graphics Card: MSI NVIDIA GTX 1080 SeaHawk SLI
Monitor: 3x Phillips PHL 274E5 @ NVIDIA Surround

I’m no creator, but some characters don’t have voice over yet I’m pretty sure since it’s a beta.

It is a variable level of implementation between different characters and conversations. Perfectly normal for the game state at the time it was released (before the final voice acting recroding sessions were started - what we have is a first experiment in the necessary technologies (Reeky is Mocapped, most other faces are unanimated or done roughly)).

The beta is more than a year old and no longer represents the current internal state. Compare it to the recent footage from the cast videos to see the improvements in animations and voice acting (and the (acknowledged) need for some more finishing work in some areas).

Ah ok, thank you. I thought about something like that but wanted to make sure that I am not doing anything wrong, like don’t update or so…
So what you see on YT is actually some internal version. Sad for me, but I can live with it.

The let’s plays et al are using the same beta version you have. The developer’s videos use the internal version.

Who care ur ducking specs?
Do it simple. 2600, 16, 1080, 4K (my config). Don’t try duck brains.