Noble hoods look odd now and quilted vest has invisible arms

I just don’t understand whats to fix? There’s no bug, it’s not breaking the game. All this is, is personal opinions. So WH should change the look of something for EVERYBODY just because a few people don’t like the way it looks? If it bothers you that much just don’t wear it, there are plenty of other hoods in the game.
Or you could learn how to mod, create your own and make it look exactly how you want and that won’t effect anyone else then.

You just don’t get the point of conversation, or what?

Here are the facts:

• noble hoods looked exactly the same since the release date till patch 1.8.2
  • then hoods looked ware changed to fix the clipping issue with wearing it over armor in 1.9.0 (after it’s been reported alongside other clothing glitches)

See, devs changed noble hoods in 1.9.0 to finally solve the clipping issue with armor, however the noble hoods look different now if there is not armor underneath them (compering to the way they looked in 1.8.2 and earlier) - and that is is the point of conversation.

So, no one here is actually asking for some sort of change, as you are trying to say. We are asking to revert the change instead. See?

Revert it the right way, of course: make noble hood finally looking nice and cool both when you wear them over armor (as it looks in 1.9.0) and when you wear it over some usual clothes (as it looked 1.8.2 and earlier).

And by the way if, you, perhaps, don’t have a good taste on the subject of clothing to really see why noble hoods is currently looking unnatural and odd over usual clothes (in the latest patch), you most likely will not even notice if they reverted the changes they made or not. If they revert them the right way, of course.

So there is absolutely no problem in it for persons like you, I suppose.

1 Like

You are right I didn’t notice and I don’t really care that much about it, but like you others might and they might want it kept this way.
Why create more unnecessary work for them? When you can easily do it yourself. They obviously changed it for a reason and trying to revert it back could be more bothersome than it’s worth. You want them to revert it back while also keeping it from clipping, you think it is that easy to do?

I think it’s pretty clear looking at the pictures that @vetray posted that how the noble hoods now look is not what Warhorse intended it to be. It is not just a matter of personal taste. It is the fact that there is clearly something wrong with the noble hoods appearance after the most recent patch. As someone who enjoys using the noble hood, I would like Warhorse to try to resolve this issue. It is also somewhat immersion breaking to see townsman in game wearing this hood which is so unnatural looking.

Well, I for one am on PS4. I don’t have access to mods, nor can I change the files in my game as far as I know. And this is an issue that Warhorse created in their game. This isn’t an issue caused by mod conflicts or user error. Don’t you think if something in their game is not working as intended, they should be the one to fix it? Especially since they haven’t even officially released modding tools? I really do love this game, but it is somewhat frustrating when every patch fixes some bugs but creates even more. Not to mention things like the Pribyslavitz trader bug which has been around through numerous patches and is still not resolved.

Either way, they want us to report bugs so I’m reporting bugs. Its up to them whether they care to fix the bug or not.

Funny how no one else seems to have this “bug”.

Look man, if you’re just going to be snarky and combative can you please take it to another thread please? @vetray already said they were experiencing the same thing and even posted photographs showing what I was talking about. If you can’t see it and/or don’t care then that’s fine but you’ve said your piece.

Dudes, no matter how much comments we will post here it’s up to developers to decide to fix it now somehow or leave it as is. And they are already informed, by the way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I apologize. I did not mean to get heated. Thank you for informing me about the developers being aware of the issue, as well as your help with the thread. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah. Send them link to this topic about a week ago (since I added addition info and screenshots) to support@kingdomcomerpg.com. It’s their turn now.

2 Likes

Take a look how different noble hood’s shape is (without any palate armor underneath it) in patch 1.8.2 versus patch 1.9.0.

In 1.8.2 and earlier (so cool!):

In 1.9.0 (so odd!):

Fix it! :slight_smile:

1 Like