Nod to Warhorse Jenda

Is there even a better horse than her? Besides Roach and Epona for obvious name reasons?

On PC The Modded Roach and Pebbles. They are the Equal to every Tier 5 horse in EVERY Category.

The three horses available in From the Ashes are very good, and I would say that Agro is as good a warhorse as Jenda.

Jenda is a he, btw.

Just like MiddleAgedHenry said, Jenda is definitely a he. It’s a familiar Czech form for John.
And I’d say he’s the best horse in the game. The Pribyslavitz horses come pretty close, but he seems to be the best all-rounder.
And I should mention that horse tack can have large impact on speed - it’s something the game doesn’t really explain, but it’s worth experimenting with.

1 Like

Ahhh, I haven’t touched the ‘From Ashes’ content yet. And also Agro, as in the horse from Shadow of the Colossus? I’m liking these Easter eggs.

1 Like

Shemig is the best horse Easter egg. He’s the only horse who’s immune to fall damage - just like his namesake in a famous Czech legend. (Although he eventually died from his injuries after saving his master Horymír - a robber baron - from execution.)

1 Like

Really? I just find out about this now? Really could of saved me a lot of hardcore headaches.

Also i always thought there should be some sort of short time Charisma penalty after riding Warhorse Jenda since he is supposed to reek “diabolically” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Against enemies shouldnt this be a bonus?

1 Like

Where/how do you find Shemig? I’m learning a lot about Czech folklore lately, btw

Shemig is one of the horses in Neuhof (accessible either before the Neuhof-related main quest or after). He’s rated as tier 2 even though he’s actually a really good horse (and pricey for tier 2). The Czech spelling is Šemík if you want to google the legend. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will the next dlc require a new game?

Be careful, though, because you can still fall off the horse during the fall, in which case the last thing you see before the death screen is a very healthy alive riderless horse. :wink:

1 Like

No, should be able to play any time after saving Sir Hans