Old and weathered faced? (image heavy)

Has anyone noticed that the farmers in the alpha village all look like generally well fed 30-something desk jockeys?

Nowadays many people spend a lot of time inside and use health products etc. But one doesn’t need to go back much further than the 1950s and 60s to find photo’s of farmers with faces that look twenty or thirty years older than they really are.

This game has the graphics quality to really show something off and has a lot of variance in npc clothing/looks. Perhaps it is an idea to include some farmers who aged a lit and look the part. Maybe throw in the occasional oddly big chin/ears or other oddities we don’t see anymore today. Some other facial features not seen today can be included in other characters too.

1 Like

yes, there already are.

1 Like

1 Like

8th picture down. What the hell is that.

They still look relatively young and healthy. Or maybe that’s just me :smile:

A lovely princess.

2 Likes

If that’s lovely, I’d hate to see ugly.

That is about 8th generation of inbreeding. It was typical for the “nobles” to get either visage like that, being seriously demented or perverted due to inbreedings.

Enjoy your freedom of speech, you would be probably hanged for doubting her prettiness at the time and place of the painting’s making.

1 Like

Apologizes now that i look at it she is indeed a pretty princess.

1 Like

nothing to argue about that :smile: