OldSchool Gamer Not Happy

I apologize ahead of time…Going to RANT.
Been playing video games since Atari\Intellivision\Coleco\Vectrex Days…
Have to say, I’m really pissed off at warhorse … I have patience, boat loads of it.
But, the communication from Warhorse is shameful… I had 10 emails in the last week from them with worthless content, everything except my keys… Up till today I was super enthused, but this release has to be the worst release in gaming history… First the debacle with the release time, then the fact Steam had their act together but the developer don’t - add in the fact that there has been zero communication from Warhorse and what do you get, one pissed of individual.Yes Pissed-Off because I wouldn’t treat people like this and I don’t expect to be treated like this… How about a brilliant idea like emailing people their codes…??? No mention on the main page that you are working on the issues, no concrete answers to the community in chat board, instead I have to fish through this community for help and still nothing from warhorse.
Honestly, you should be ashamed… Let me help you, all you need to do is acknowledge the issues and the community will understand, suck it up and deal with it but your silence is deafening.
Believe me, I know it is only a game and not the end of things but I took a day off of work tomorrow and I just can’t get over, all this hype and you can’t even provide the game that I paid for last year…
I know not all will agree and not trying to make enemies but this is bollocks and I’m not even English.

1 Like

There are tons of sticky threads on Steam and on their Twitter they communicate 24/7. The release drama: Yes. But thats done. And they work on the issues. What else should they do? Okay, a list with known prolems would be nice.

Eh … they should communicate why the hell some of us still have no keys?? What about that?

Yea, overreacting there kid.

3 Likes

Like I had said, the minute they knew there was an issue with paying customers not getting their product, they needed to provide on the website, or in email to customers, exactly what is going on and what we need to do… Not that I’m an awesome person but I work a full time job and don’t have time to fish around the internet and guess where my next answer is coming from…
I guess I just need to wait for steam to get the product. Again, I’m not trying to make enemies, just ventranting… They should have had emails ready to go as a back up to the website steam stuff…

1 Like

and I may be wrong about the worst release in history, but I don’t know of any that pissed me off more…

You are not alone man, I’m completely flabbergasted that the pledges have been handled in the manner that they have. Thinking about it, they have completely wiped and revamped things way to much. I don’t even see my tier that I bought under my profile. While I’m positive I got a Baron tier, I couldn’t tell you if it was a physical or Digital version because it was back in 2015. I remember this specifically , I got double charged for the game and had to dispute one of them. While it took awhile, it did get sorted out and they refunded me for only ONE purchase. Seemed everything was fine since I got the beta access off the website I’d say, mid 2016? Beta has been sitting in my steam library since then. I’m pretty sure that is when I linked my steam account. Yet there’s no full game in my steam account, the profile is practically bare with only my steam username that isn’t changeable, and basic info. And to echo what everyone else is saying, people that bought the game last night are enjoying the game that I helped fund years ago.

AND I’m a sucker because in all of my anger, I still went to steam today and bought another copy just so I can play this dam thing… Who knows when they will get us right in the meantime, I just want to play.
I’m glad I did because I was thinking they would have it sorted out by afternoon but I guess not.

I hear ya, man. What comes to mind is “no good deed goes unpunished.”

If I didn’t back the game on Kickstarter, I would be playing it today. But instead I feel like a piggy bank instead of a backer.

2 Likes

i cant even be bothered finishing it, its a broken mess

You’re not a sucker, it’s just that damn good. Patience, this is likely a whole new era in open world RPGs.

Restart your game. It’s a great experience after learning the game. I did and loving it.