Opt to switch PC to Console

So now that there is a release date for both consoles PS4, Xbox One and PC.

so I was wondering when will we get the option to switch PC version to console PS4 version?

:slight_smile: i can’t play this game on my PC and i cri everyday to try running it on my potato laptop :frowning:

so yea

Well, you have one of the new tiers, which were ment for pc only, this could be difficult. As the PS4 version will be published by Deep Silver, not by us. But maybe we can do something about tit later.
For the old Tiers, from Baron and up this is a different case, but for the collector´s Edition I can´t guarantee that this will be possible. So maybe, but I can´t promise it yet.

oh ok :frowning:

i was hoping it be a simple switch cus i dont want to refund it but instead transfer to console version, but if its not possible i may need to refund it and then get the console version in store

It could be possible that this has to be done, yes. But we try to make it possible for you to simple switch from PC zu PS4, but this can be very difficult from the logistics.

oh ok

guess ill need to wait then and then decide if i need to refund it or not

1 Like

I purchased a Kickstarter Baron for Mac, but due to delays looking at switching to PS4. Due to no mention of what’s happening with the Mac version, is this being considered as an option?

Yes, you can switch to PS4 as a Baron. But not yet, as we don´t have an option for it yet. We will contact you about it later with an email. For the Kickstarter Tiers this is different than from the new ones, which are available on the Homepage.

Thanks for the update. I’m guessing this’ll be closer to the release date of Feb 13th 2018?

1 Like

Yes, thats correct :slight_smile: