Patch 1.3 & 1.4 revelation

6 Likes

Why every major info is not primarily announced here by moderator, but on Dans Twitter?

Otherwise 10 days to 1.4, i dont care too much about new feature, Optimizations, but i hope that game will stop constantly crashing and corruption saves.

Congrats to console players.

7 Likes

I was about to post this tweet but he beat me to it!

Yeah you’re tottaly right that they should announce every news on the forums first.
Everyone here on the forum is a nonpaid tester for WH and so it would be nice if they give us every news first on the forums.

1 Like

Yes I support that
Dont leave us alone here in the official forum, not bitching but it cant be too hard to at least give some infos this wont even take much time to write.

6 Likes

Same here, announcements should be here, we shouldn’t be searching twitter for updates.

And can’t agree more with you regarding crashes bugs and saves. I lost many quests I left on the side for a while due to bugs because of the time limits.

1 Like

You’re not alone I’m here :wink:

3 Likes

community and mods are helpful thats for sure but the information politics of wh are not what I’d expect

1 Like

I hope they fix the bug of infinite loading in a lot of mission, like in “payback”

Daniel wears the pants :eyes:

Even if Daniel doesn’t delegate, one of them could post those selected release related tweets here.

I don’t even use twitter so I really would like patch notes and news to be put on the forums first.

1 Like

Maybe He haven’t too much in the pants, when he need to boost his ego way how he usually does :slight_smile:

Twitter is the official site for making announcements. The president of the United States uses it to announce foreign policy and for letting people know they are fired. That’s just the way it is these days. The forum is here for people to rant and complain in a localized spot so the devs can avoid the bad vibes given off in here, so why would Daniel ever want to post something here for the rabid maniacs like @SasauSlayer to reply to?

Can’t speak to WH specifically. But often this kind of stuff happens when a manager feels immense sense of ownership and doesn’t trust enough to delegate

Problem is such “leadership” is shown only in case of good news, when its about bad news - he is doggy, downplaying or mute…

1 Like

they were very open during development about missed goals and promises they couldnt fulfill
and in this recent tweet he said they screwed things up so thats honest I’d say

After lots of delays they released the patch and Screw up and he 1 day later wrote this… Not good enough, but i was mainly speak about downplaying of bugs in many interview after game release - i was their corporate strategy, how to face the problems, i was disgusted…

1 Like

I havent read these interviews but imo its a bad strategy to downplay it
although I can understand why you would do that, when you worked for several years on a project and it turns out to be bug infested I mean you dont want to talk bad about your own stuff…
honesty and effort to fix these bugs are what the players demand and that should also be the way to go for devs
I can say that they work hard to fix the bugs but since communication is mainly through twitter now I cant say much about honesty they were honest in the past thats for sure

Wouldn’t say that. Would say WH lacks a systematic approach to client facing communications. Firefighting announcements rule the day