Patch 1.3 fixed the Pershek bug

I managed to download the patch at a friend’s. Thanks WH. I am not stuck anymore when speaking to Persheck.
I notice a new update which is 220 MB. Could you tell more about it ?

Well, this update introduced another bug related to Miller Peshek - he has now gone totally AWOL!

According to my map (screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/zefSc), he is now located to the far bottom right corner of the playable area. I even took the long hike deep inside the Rattay woods in order to find him, but I’m hitting an invisible wall just before I reach him (out of bounds, Henry is saying that he cannot leave).

This issue has been reported in the other following forum posts: Müller Peschek verschwunden and Peshek total bug + disapear

So are there any console commands to respawn Peshek to his proper location, or do I need to wait for another patch or hotfix?

Use “Cheat” mod from Nexus. It has a teleport to player command. This is how I got around this bug but you may have to run the console command everytime you visit Peshek.

I’m happy to report that using the “Cheat” mod in order to respawn Miller Peshek to my current location (the console command is “cheat_teleport_npc_to_player token:Peshek”) at Rattay Mill indeed worked. And after removing the mod, restarting the game and reloading my save, he is still present there - performing his normal scripted tasks and being available for dialog, trading, training and quests.

Not counting the occasional CTDs and the apparent lack of random encounters along the roads, there aren’t any more current issues to report of for the time being :grinning: